What is it?
- Promotes both flexibility and strengthens muscles. It also strengthens bones and joints.
- Regulates the metabolism: promotes weight loss and the elimination of toxins through sweating.
- Reduces inflammation levels and improves blood circulation, since Vinyasa is practiced at a much faster rate than other types of yoga.
- Improves sleep quality, lung capacity and reduces stress.
- Improved body resistance. Vinyasa yoga allows to work with more muscles at the same time.
- Activates the parasympathetic nervous system: promotes relaxation, relieves stress, fights insomnia.
- Promotes self-awareness and attention in the here and now.