What is it?
Through the techniques of pranayama we regulate the prana within us, through breathing exercises with the following objectives:
- Improve vitality, recharge energy.
- Increase will and strength.
- Cure diseases.
- Drive your own capabilities and efficiency.
- Change our mental state.
- Evolve into a higher consciousness.
Thanks to these breathing techniques we will approach a state where our mind is focused, focused and without distraction, this state that will lead us to connect with our deepest essence. A new state of sensitivity and attention.
- Improves the respiratory system by increasing oxygen uptake and increasing lung capacity.
- Purifies blood by improving blood circulation. It tones the heart.
- Tones the nervous system, spinal cord and brain.
- It helps the immune system, increasing defenses.
- The massage of the diaphragm and abdominal muscles is accentuated by improving the functions of the digestive organs.
- Increases vitality. Increases the energy level or prana throughout the body.
- Clean the nadis, channels through which vital energy circulates.
- Rebalance the chakras, vortíces of energy.
- Stimulates intellectual performance and improves memory. It provides calm, serenity and mental clarity.
- Induces a favorable mental state for concentration, internalization and meditation. It minimizes mental dispersion and pacifies emotions.
- Develop a higher consciousness.
- It connects us to our inner being. It seeks to achieve inner stillness, transcendent vision, and spiritual emancipation.