Journey of Self-knowledge to North India
Program (days of practice):
- 6:30 – 7:00 Meditation (optional)
- 7:00 – 8:30 Hatha Yoga Practice
- 9:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
- 10:00 – 12:00 Free Time
- 12:00 – 14:00 Rishikesh Tours
- 14:00 – 15:00 Vegetarian Food
- 15:00 – 17:00 Free Time
- 17:00 – 18:00 Satsang
- 18:00 – 19:30 Free Time
- 19:30 – 20:30 Dinner
*The program is subject to changes, on the days of departures you can change the morning and / or afternoon schedule.
- Professor of Hatha Raja Yoga, Meditation, Vedanta and related disciplines.
- Has trained with several teachers and schools, among them: Habib Ba (Escola yoga life), Ananta Sri (Ganga Yamuna) Oscar Montero (Vedanta Academy) Bhakti Das (Sivananda, Divine life Society)
- Disciple initiated by Maa Poornapragnya Saraswati. In the lineage of Sri Adi Shankaracharya.
- He has participated in innumerable retreats of silence and meditation, during a period of 5 years and to date has been carrying out various practices and intense yogic disciplines. (Tapasya).