What is it?
- Releases tensions and rigidities, helping us to maintain the balance between body and mind.
- Returns the body to its natural state of health, through physical postures, breathing and meditation.
- Improves concentration and allows us to reenergize.
- Increased flexibility and muscle tone.
- Stimulates the internal organs, glands and nerves, allowing them to function correctly.
- Moves the stagnant toxins from the tissues to be able to be expelled from the body.
- Allows us to reach a state of peace of mind so that we can observe our thoughts by separating ourselves from them.