What is it?
- Develop the body and expand the mental faculties and spiritual abilities.
- Good health. Health is a state where all organs function perfectly under the intelligent control of the mind.
- Flexible body. Yogis say that your age is determined by the flexibility of the spine. Yoga postures are mainly focused on the health of the spine, its strength and flexibility.
- Control of prana, or subtle energy, which leads to control of the mind. The greates manifestation of prana in the human body is the movement of the lungs.
- Decrease of stress. In order to regulate and compensate the work of the body and mind, the best is to learn how to economize the energy produced by our body.
- Control of mental agitation by concentrating the mind.